An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Making money in the scooter game.
Came across Perch while doing a search on how I can charge more scooters. There are a ton of scooters in my area but I'm limited by where I live. If I fill my apartment with scooters I can charge ten a night and left with an annoyed roommate and a soar back from lugging these things up the stairs.

Perch offers a solution to this. You can rent a pod, they look like shipping containers, that come stocked with chargers and everything else you need. The pods can be rented daily or weekly and you're allowed to charge as many scooters you want. Combine this with a Uhaul rental and you've everything needed to run a large scale scooter charging operation with minimal investment!

Perch Mobility

POD - Link to More Info

Tri-Pod - Link to More Info

Suite - Link to More Info

Dymplesmyl wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:38 pm
I tried to rent a spot here a couple of weeks ago and was refunded do them being shut down. I thought it was a great deal. I'm sad that there are not more places like this.
I’m not surprised. With Bird constantly slashing the bounties chargers don’t have the extra earnings to pay for a charging locker.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]