An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By ScooterDuder
I’ll tell you all about it and I’ll show you my first one. But firrrrrrst...I catch a lot of bs on here w ppl saying I’m full of sh*t. Now that’s expected and I’m not offended. But when I have an issue that I need to fix it seems like all the smart-asses turn into dumb-asses. So I have had no problem putting the zero motor on a xiaomi. Idk why I bother cuz all ya get is that weird slow starting/fasting finishing acceleration feel from it BUT when I try it w the Segway I’m having issues. Has anybody put a zero motor or an ES4? It fits nicely and I think with the external battery it should run pretty solid. Color matching the wires hasn’t done me much justice with it so if you know the motor to controller combo it would help me A LOT. My310number924is6741text me.
By ScooterDuder
i have done it. and im doing it again in a few days. 310 924 6741
I cant show you in a video or explain it over the phone. I can tell you what you need and more importantly what you DON'T need.
In LA? Im in Santa Monica, hmu if you have one you wanna convert and ill help you out.
WILL WORK FOR SPEED CONTROLLERS lol
By James007
ScooterDuder wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:47 pm
i have done it. and im doing it again in a few days. 310 924 6741
I cant show you in a video or explain it over the phone. I can tell you what you need and more importantly what you DON'T need.
In LA? Im in Santa Monica, hmu if you have one you wanna convert and ill help you out.
WILL WORK FOR SPEED CONTROLLERS lol
It would awesome if you could make a video for us!!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]