An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By buçaco
Hello!
This is my first time posting here.
I am planning on getting a Lime, I'm currently looking for auctions, but I find it dificult to understand what to do...
In what cases will I need only the circuit board, and in what cases will I need a new controler board?
Thanks.
By James007
buçaco wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:20 pm
Hello!
I am planning on getting a Lime, I'm currently looking for auctions, but I find it dificult to understand what to do...
In what cases will I need only the circuit board, and in what cases will I need a new controler board?
Thanks.
Usually you need both. Preferably with genuine parts.
By buçaco
James007 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:45 pm
buçaco wrote:
Hello!
Thanks.
But on the m365 you only needed the display right?
By john hoe
does anyone have a link for dashboards that dont need to be activated (sounds like the login doesnt work anymore?) and are cheap/u.s. shipping? I have a bunch of es1 and want to give some to local youth. also, im accepting chargers/helmets for this project. Blessings!
By john hoe
ive also heard whispers of connecting the dash to a pc and doing some magic. you can see the scale of the project above and i dont want to buy all those dashes if necessary. please let me know if you have any info about this. Many thanks!
By James007
buçaco wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:52 am
James007 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:45 pm
buçaco wrote:
Hello!
Thanks.
But on the m365 you only needed the display right?
Yep, and if you get a genuine dashboard you can update the firmware and flash custom firmware.
By MikeManson
Deadpool123 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:26 pm
I've changed the dashboard but the scooter is locked and can't be unlocked? I've ordered a control board today. That's the problem right?
what for do you order a control board if you can flash it?
By Scarykid
echech wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:42 am
James007 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:13 pm
echech wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:36 pm

Philadelphia, but I am happy to pay for shipping
How much are you looking to spend including shipping?
Someone might be able to help you out or point you in the right direction.
Had no set price. Whatever is fair. Looking for a scoot that cannot be hacked using existing methods. Looking to improve our hax ability going forward.
I can get you a new lime one, those haven't had any success yet. Although shipping is gonna cost a ton, it is 50 pounds or something like that.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]