An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Mixer
Hello
In my town flash scooters just arrived two weeks ago and two got roller by a truck a few days ago and i tink they are forgoten.
Anyone can tell what model they are? I post above a picture of the same model. One have a broken wheel and the other is bent. Image
By popo
this new flash scooter, no comparaison with other one, specialy built for flash compagny.
I tried it, good one.
By northsea
I found this one in a ditch, but some cables are cut. I assume they tried to cut the gps tracker?
Anything still possible with this one?
By Jcg
northsea wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:37 am
I found this one in a ditch, but some cables are cut. I assume they tried to cut the gps tracker?
i found the same
By Jcg
northsea wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:37 am
the job is good
you can install universel contrôleur , or universal contrôler with lcd
By Mattias93
Any universal controller to suggest? I got one of this and I'm reverse enigneering it at the moment, with my low skills. There's only one GPS module and antenna, together with GSM, they are in the plastic box, and there's no way to separate it from the control board. The top display is just a battery meter.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?