An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Jnsystems
ACS wrote:Yeah i dont have a 4 or 4.1 :(
Anyone who can help me i would really appreciate it. I can give my email/ phone contact if i find someone to speed up everything and answer my questions.
I can assemble and disassemble anything, i know electricity, can solder, have any tools needed. What i need help with is knowing what exact parts(compatibility wise with voltage/sensor requirements), and with those parts what connections and whatnot.
Thank you!
You can use the app Telegram with the username shown on my profile, I can try my best but I have no experience on the gen 3s currently. "have any tools needed" you may need spiral thing for wheel nut and most importantly a workspace.
Too busy on the birdies but yeah.
By Jnsystems
Peck erwood wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:26 am
Code: Select all
Hi
If you have some extra Gen 3s from an auction I wonder if you are willing to sell one to me with the auction information?
No need to modify it or anything.
Thanks
-Jnsystems
I got you . How much ? I can post to ebay. Let me know Wpeck393@gmail.com
Before I email anything, If you have telegram that is preferred, but if you can quote shipping to San Francisco, USA from your sending point, and also include the auction papers with the scoot (or by pdf). I am trying to use it in a setting which allows personals not rentals, but rentals that you own may need to have proof on their file.

Apologize if I didn't see your post, maybe new accounts on here need review.
By Jevako030
ACS wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:29 pm
Yeah i dont have a 4 or 4.1 :(

Anyone who can help me i would really appreciate it. I can give my email/ phone contact if i find someone to speed up everything and answer my questions.

I can assemble and disassemble anything, i know electricity, can solder, have any tools needed. What i need help with is knowing what exact parts(compatibility wise with voltage/sensor requirements), and with those parts what connections and whatnot.

'' NEW LIME GEN4 (V2) - OKAI ES400A''
Everything is described on this forum, you just don't see it anymore

viewtopic.php?p=57780#p57780

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]