An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Brains of the e-scooter. Topics covering controllers, throttles, etc in this section.
By soadzoor
FreakerBust wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:52 am
Corona_Myth wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:28 pm
Cool news!
Is it gonna work without the simcard in the scooters BLE board?
Yes, it works without sim card.

I tested both of the apps android and ios. It seems like the android app has a little bit more funktions but the unlocking is working with both of them
Hm, what do you mean by "little bit more functions"? They should have the same functionalities. What is missing from the iOS version?
soadzoor wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:44 am
For anyone interested:
I've created an app with basic functionalities for this scooter. Only bluetooth is needed, it doesn't use any kind of server/internet communication, no login, etc.

Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... kontroller

iOS:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/kontrolle ... 1593955859

Let me know if you have any questions / suggestions. Happy testing!
your app is great
By soilsk
soadzoor wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:52 am
miloniko wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:10 am
m0rtyr wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:38 pm
I also have a few of this scooters, would you be able to share the app? My approach would be to bypass it, I think its possible.

Meanwhile be careful because Circ had to stop ops because a fork problem
ok, thanks for info, I did not know that! I will check the current state of the fork.
Regarding the app: I am sorry, I can only take screenshot of the app, the username and password I got from my seller. It would be interesting to find out, where the url service go out, on what server, but anyway, my goal is to remove the IOT and make it for personal use, but really, I read so much about, debugging, serial data, arduino, tx - rx, and so on and so on... My Problem is, I do not know exactly how to find out, what wire should be soldered from scooter to arduino and vica versa.
On weekend my goal is to disassemble the whole scooter, to check what wires, plugs (julet), goes through the scooter. Maybe I can understand then, what wire does what.
The "easiest" way from my point of view, would be, to "flash" the system to original firmware, so the basic functionality works only, without GPS and SIM Card. Do ýou have some ideas?

KR
I have successfully decompiled this app, and I can assure you that the username and password don't go out to any server, they're only checked within the app. I've tried it without internet connection (just to be sure) and it works fine. I'm working on a new app by the way ;)

Cheers
Hi. We have a few Circ V2 (FEIS3_MAIN_V0.3) scooter, your app (KontRoller) did not work. Can you have newer version for this controller (BT), or "BT manual/datasheet" ? Thanks ,)
By shawn378
I bought a 2021 s1loco scooter is great has only one button the power on off and electric brake and accelerate how do I connect to Bluetooth so I can make it more powerful I know it's possible to unlock it from 350 watt to 500 watt to make it faster plzzzz any help

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]