An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
tone_loc88 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:00 am
I'm having a serious problem using st link v2. I think I pressed some things I shouldn't have and can now no longer connect my shitty st link v2 clone. it says things like cannot connect to target. I've tried on 3 diff ones too. any idea what I can do to get this thing to connect to my computer? I heard you to reset you connect connect rst pin and ground than click connect and when pressing it disconnect the wire. but nothing seems to happen. I'm Soo frustrated
I have same issue. I connected controller using 4pins on PCB to STLINKv2 on my STM32 Discovery board. And software says cannot connect to target. As i read there is LED on the board which should turn on or blink? Mine is not lighting up when i connect programmer. Are other parts of scooter required? Battery or green box?
Mrkris7100 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:05 pm
tone_loc88 wrote:
I'm having a serious problem using st link v2. I think I pressed some things I shouldn't have and can now no longer connect my shitty st link v2 clone. it says things like cannot connect to target. I've tried on 3 diff ones too. any idea what I can do to get this thing to connect to my computer? I heard you to reset you connect connect rst pin and ground than click connect and when pressing it disconnect the wire. but nothing seems to happen. I'm Soo frustrated
I have same issue. I connected controller using 4pins on PCB to STLINKv2 on my STM32 Discovery board. And software says cannot connect to target. As i read there is LED on the board which should turn on or blink? Mine is not lighting up when i connect programmer. Are other parts of scooter required? Battery or green box?
hi, as far as i remember (it was done 2 years ago i think) i had to connect everything (green box, motor, battery, controller) for successful flashing...
gtramt1 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:22 am
Mrkris7100 wrote:
tone_loc88 wrote:
hi, as far as i remember (it was done 2 years ago i think) i had to connect everything (green box, motor, battery, controller) for successful flashing...
really? connect everything? that can't be right. I'm starting to think my shitty clone boards are just bunk. I guess I'll buy another one. any recommendations on a diff type of board I could buy to flash this sh*t? besides those shitty st link clones. I have a USB to ttl uart board but I have no idea how to hook up the pinnout to these since it's "rx, tx, etc" connecting to "dio, clk, etc""
gtramt1 wrote:
Mrkris7100 wrote:
tone_loc88 wrote:
So i just need to remove sim card from green box then connect stlink to controller and should be able to flash it right?
Mrkris7100 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:12 am
gtramt1 wrote:
Mrkris7100 wrote:

So i just need to remove sim card from green box then connect stlink to controller and should be able to flash it right?
I don't think you need to have anything else connected but the controller to st link for flashing it. atleast that was the case for the spin max plus snsc 2.3 controller I was flashing previously to this. but maybe it's different with lime cuz I've tried flashing two diff controllers for lime 3.2's but the led on both controllers blink red 7 times, than 1 long pause. I can't seem to find any info on what that means exactly. anyone ?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]