An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By Jevako030
I've tried to solve the shock, unfortunately I haven't succeeded yet. I compared the phases of the Lime controller with the Ali Express controller. It turned out that the colors of the cables do not match (green and blue) after turning the motor runs backwards and makes no difference with shocks.
By Jevako030
I opened the motorwheel and discovered that there are 3 hall sensors in it but not connected, I think this is the cause of
the jerking engine. So you have to connect it to your controller and pull 3 cables for it. A temperature sensor is connected and that is the red/black/white thin cable. You can connect this to the hall connector of your controller, but it has no effect on the shock, only on the temperature. The Lime motor controller also shows Temp
By simonsais
Thanks for doing this! Two questions:

Can i simply charge the battery, without detaching it? Which Power supply would you recommend?
Can i get the 36v 500W Controller with ESC wired up without detaching the battery?

So simply said, i would just buy a charger and a controller with ESC and it should run? :?
By dijkie
simonsais wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:19 am
where can imbuy the spiral nut to remobe the rear wheel?
not, used chisel and hammer to knock it off, then bought matching nuts for future disassembly.
front wheel still attached with original nuts, no need to take it off
By dijkie
Jevako030 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:34 pm
I opened the motorwheel and discovered that there are 3 hall sensors in it but not connected, I think this is the cause of
the jerking engine. So you have to connect it to your controller and pull 3 cables for it. A temperature sensor is connected and that is the red/black/white thin cable. You can connect this to the hall connector of your controller, but it has no effect on the shock, only on the temperature. The Lime motor controller also shows Temp
ok, sounds good, but can you show the Hall sensors ?
it might be possible to connect using the 3 wires, the Ali controller doesn't care about temps, but the Hall might indeed help in solving the grinding noise and gives a smoother ride

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]