An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Hello everybody !
I just saw the discussion and wanted to ask something.
I already have removed many batteries of jump bikes but when you remove them, there is just two connectors so I don't understand how do you manage to have a personnal jump bike with an ESC. Also, these bike are mechanically locked so how do you manage to bypass that...?
Finaly, there is a simple way to make the battery work, you just have to solder the 3rd pin of an hardware component on the battery bms to ground and voilà the battery works perfectly ;)
Salut, ça fait un petit moment que je regarde le forum pour avoir des informations . Comment faire pour récupérer les batteries sur les vélos, l'ouvrir et récupérer les cellules à l'intérieur ?

J'imagine que pour ce type de vélo, un coup de tournevis suffit ? Il y a une espèce de serrure.

C'est pour faire du recyclage, comme nous tous aussi, soucieux de l'écologie et de l'environnement.
Il y a plein de vélo complètement explosé qui traine, et je veux sauver la planète.

En anglais :
Salut, I've been looking at the forum for a while to get some information ... how to get the batteries on the bike, open it and get the cells inside?

I imagine that for this type of bicycle, a blow of screwdriver is enough? There is a kind of lock.

It's to recycle, like all of us who are concerned about ecology and environment.
There are lots of blown up bikes lying around, and I want to save the planet.

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :D
Danyparis wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 5:10 am
lexfire wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 8:52 am
Hi @Danyparis

On the dashboard .. But try to pick a bike who's not working .. Don't steal it ! :!:
Je vais me gener
😂😂😂😂😂

Don’t worry mate 😉
Im not a thief
Hello Dany from Paris, tu as une technique pour prendre les batteries de jump bike ? juste pour la science :ugeek:
y en a beaucoup dans la rue qui sont HS je veux les recycler :ugeek:
Gunegun wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:26 am
Salut, ça fait un petit moment que je regarde le forum pour avoir des informations . Comment faire pour récupérer les batteries sur les vélos, l'ouvrir et récupérer les cellules à l'intérieur ?

J'imagine que pour ce type de vélo, un coup de tournevis suffit ? Il y a une espèce de serrure.

C'est pour faire du recyclage, comme nous tous aussi, soucieux de l'écologie et de l'environnement.
Il y a plein de vélo complètement explosé qui traine, et je veux sauver la planète.

En anglais :
Salut, I've been looking at the forum for a while to get some information ... how to get the batteries on the bike, open it and get the cells inside?

I imagine that for this type of bicycle, a blow of screwdriver is enough? There is a kind of lock.

It's to recycle, like all of us who are concerned about ecology and environment.
There are lots of blown up bikes lying around, and I want to save the planet.

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :D
Salut, pour ce qui est des batteries en effet un coup de tournevis dans la partie inferieure casse un peu la protection et te laisse accéder au verrou et donc sortir la batterie relativement facilement !
Aurais tu une idée où se trouve le contrôleur avec la puce GPS dans le vélo ?
Ayant récupéré un vélo jump à la casse, je n'arrive toujours pas à trouver cette partie...

Hi, as far as the batteries are concerned, indeed a screwdriver blow in the lower part breaks a little the protection and lets you access the lock and thus take out the battery relatively easily!
Do you have any idea where the controller with the GPS chip is located in the bike?
Having recovered a jump bike at the scrapyard, I still can't find this part...

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]