An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Fly with the flock
By Walexincredible
Does anyone know how i can charge 45voltage Bird 2 battery that is completely down and idk if its safe to use a charger more higher than its own 52V or more to boost it and then later connect to its normal charger just as i watch from a youtube video
By M365GUY
First off it's a 36v battery,42v fully charged.
Charge from the opposite side of the discharge wires, you will see a xt30 connector on the board. That's the charge port, or where the charge port is wired to. You will need a charger with a female xt30 if you don't have the rest of the scooter.
By jwzwieikben
M365GUY wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:37 am
Charge from the opposite side of the discharge wires, you will see a xt30 connector on the board. That's the charge port, or where the charge port is wired to. You will need a charger with a female xt30 if you don't have the rest of the scooter.
what board are you talking about? the one inside the battery?
By nanipoonani
jwzwieikben wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:08 am
M365GUY wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:37 am
what board are you talking about? the one inside the battery?
I have the same question? the one that was in the battery was not used anymore??

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]