An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By Kuzi
hello, I have flash some V3 controllers with the 28km / h file. I also built in a Push button and a switch to switch on and off. what would be the next step? Increase speed and better acceleration? Schunt Mode is really difficult because the controller is encased in plastic. does anyone have another solution?
By DIYScooter305
to increase speed you need more voltage , but that controller is protected from over voltage it throws error 3 .

how did you flash your controller without taking the potting plastic off ?
By Sc00tr
Kuzi wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 pm
hello, I have flash some V3 controllers with the 28km / h file. I also built in a Push button and a switch to switch on and off. what would be the next step? Increase speed and better acceleration? Schunt Mode is really difficult because the controller is encased in plastic. does anyone have another solution?
Where did you get a 28kmh file? I thought it only had a 25kmh file?
By M20001
The 25kmh file runs 28kmh on the speedo of the scooter.

Forget shunt mod, I tried this, the motor has no hall sensors, so the controller gets the position singal over the
back emk of the motor, if you alter the shunts the controller will not work anymore.

I f you want to drive faster (They could drive ways faster even with 36v) you will have to reverse engineer the software in the
25kmh file and find the speed value. I tried this already many times, but didnt have success because of lacking experience in this field.

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]