An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
By 07Gevish
Skeeter1 wrote:Image

AWD using 2 bird zero motors front & rear. 3" extended swingarm. Wheelie machine from hell.
What battery are you using? I must know how you did that !!! Lol
By Skeeter1
2 ES batteries Mounted on each side. I have a bird zero battery (40 cells)that fits perfectly but has only 2 wires coming from battery but needs 4 to plug into control board. Can't wait to figure that out those bird zero batteries are massive
By Ben J
Skeeter1 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:59 pm

AWD using 2 bird zero motors front & rear. 3" extended swingarm. Wheelie machine from hell.
Excellent ! Love the "torpedo tube" battery.
By Skeeter1
Spent most of the day smoking both tires lol. This thing is gnarly. Just got the rear fender on Wich works great as a foot rest while doing wheelies.
By Ben J
Skeeter1 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:20 pm
Spent most of the day smoking both tires lol. This thing is gnarly. Just got the rear fender on Wich works great as a foot rest while doing wheelies.
How about more 'pics of how you cobbled in that back tyre ?
By boingo

This one works with eBay 36v 350w controller so far so good the small size allows to be placed inside the tube, the LCD allows to change speeds/gears, the brake also works but not very strong, it allows to turn on/off the led light, the battery charge discharge is working in parallel with separated circuit charging from original charge port on the external battery, LCD as zero start option.
By Colburn
boingo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:45 am

This one works with eBay 36v 350w controller so far so good the small size allows to be placed inside the tube, the LCD allows to change speeds/gears, the brake also works but not very strong, it allows to turn on/off the led light, the battery charge discharge is working in parallel with separated circuit charging from original charge port on the external battery, LCD as zero start option.
Nice set up, is this a bird with a JUMP external battery ?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]