An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By M365GUY
Do you have much experience with the m365 scooter ? I would only suggest swapping the electric parts over to the bird 2 if you have everything already and the stuff is just extra. Basically I don't think I would go out and buy the parts to do this.
If you are starting from nothing then there are cheaper faster options I think that would allow the use of the battery.
The problem is there isn't very much room in the base. I have made a 1" extension for the bottom plate and removed the battery case part. That helps have enough space for the battery as well as a controller stacked in the base and doesn't look bulky.
This scooter would be a challenge for someone with little fabrication experience or tools. Its definitely a process to fit everything.
By M365GUY
Is it enough as far as power / speed ?
Yea I think it is, depends on how much you want to risk cooking the controller by the firmware you run. But even if you run a conservative current you should still be able to get 20-25 mph with good acceleration.
However if you have to buy a controller,dash cable you might as well just buy a small 12 fet controller around 30 amps and just run a toggle switch to the dash to turn it on. Or buy a lcd controller and have everything you need. The KT 12 fet 36-48v would be a good option to run the stock battery. With the BMS bypass the battery cranks out 60 amp. Probably cheaper to buy a generic KT controller and might be easier for you to get it going.
By Karz250
Anybody managed to get the bottom cover off without destroying the mounting points? They appear to be held in with some kind of 7-point fastener similar to a torx, but definitely is not a torx. I've considered just drilling the bolts out and using EZ-outs but I live in an apartment and I'm sure my neighbors would just love the noise.
By MrMustache
BMS Bypass from the positive P+ to the positive B+ That's it
By Chadiuss
How come this thread started off saying it was harder than the Bird Zero but now everyone is saying the samezone method&controller will work, is there anything I’m missing? It seems the bms bypass is more necessary for this mod is that it?
By Pat & juju
I have videos on YouTube might give you an idea for some reason its not posting here ! :?: YouTube search bar just type in bird 2 mods
By SuperNova
Chadiuss wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:16 am
How come this thread started off saying it was harder than the Bird Zero but now everyone is saying the samezone method&controller will work, is there anything I’m missing? It seems the bms bypass is more necessary for this mod is that it?
I was wondering the same think. Everyone was saying "The new Bird Two is impossible to convert" and now everyone is doing it. Maybe they were trying to unlock the stock parts and now they just swapped them with new ones like Samzone did with the Bird One.
By xekisx
The BMS of the battery is married to the controller, so it won't turn on if you use a different bldc. So what you can do is unsolder the main red and black wire power supply from the bms board and solder it directly to the positive and negative of the main battery.
By Chadiuss
xekisx wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:22 pm
The BMS of the battery is married to the controller, so it won't turn on if you use a different bldc. So what you can do is unsolder the main red and black wire power supply from the bms board and solder it directly to the positive and negative of the main battery.
Any pics on this?

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]