An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By ScooterScammy
Hi guys I am back.

So I was able to successfully flash all the locked and unlocked X-Files with the controller plugged in the whole time and everything connected here’s the set up and here’s what it looks like with the locked version all the locked versions look the same there’s no indication there’s any life to the scooter other than the motor controller with an LED light flashing light.

Now when I flash unlocked 20 kmh version: I get a bright back light only that stays on, like a depressed/active brake light.

Interestingly If I flash load the 25 kmh version, The only change is the Brake light starts out dimmer as in just backlit and when I squeeze the brake handle, it will then get really bright while the handle is squeezed ....

The LCD/greenbox display still remains off the entire time I don’t know what is wrong with it....But I think I need to get it linked in order to make this thing work
By M20001
Hello,

Yes you have to link all connections on the scooter and put a charger on the charging port, then the box will boot and
the display will work. I do not know why the rear light changes brightness if you press the brake. the 20kmh version is from
germany the 25 version is from america. It seems that the light on the scooters in america gets brighter if you brake as a
braking light. In germany the scooter laws does not seem to be need brake lights. I do not know all scooter laws in germany
but trust me its a VERY thick book, about >100pages all extremely strictly regulated to death, thats germany. We need number plates on our scooters too, even if they drive only 20kmh (25kmh) is forbidden for e scooter in germany but in austria there are only a few laws so not more than 650w power and not over 25kmh speed you do not need number plate and the scooter are in law the same es bicycles.
By bagnare
misterlo wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:21 pm
Hello M20001,

I finally succeeded with the new ST-LINK V2 unlocking the LIME GEN 3 scooter with the 25 km / h patch. :mrgreen:

I still have to find a solution to turn it off when it is not in use. :?:

Thanks for sharing.
good evening please you can give me the link of the seller site of the st thank you
By TheElevator
Can someone tell me what's wrong?
I connected the controller to everything and attached a charging cable. The display also says "charging". Then I connected the ST-Link to the controller. But STVP always shows me an error message. (See images)

By thisisstan85
TheElevator wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:02 am
I connected the controller to everything and attached a charging cable. The display also says "charging". Then I connected the ST-Link to the controller. But STVP always shows me an error message. (See images)

Controller has debug disabled and readout protection enabled. You have manager to bypass it :)Image
By TheElevator
thisisstan85 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:57 am
TheElevator wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:02 am

Controller has debug disabled and readout protection enabled. You have manager to bypass it :)Image
Thank you! But how to bypass it? :/ Unfortunately, I have no experience in this area...
By treysis
Press connect on the ST Link Utility, then IMMEDIATELY (<1 second) connect pin 7 of the ST32-processor to ground. That will cause a reset and you will be able to connect.
By tone_loc88
anyone know what this 05e error means? I was able to flash the 25 unlocked firmware but it still gives me this error on the display and I can't seem to figure out what it means
By John Doe88
bagnare wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:03 pm
misterlo wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:21 pm
Hello M20001,

I finally succeeded with the new ST-LINK V2 unlocking the LIME GEN 3 scooter with the 25 km / h patch. :mrgreen:

I still have to find a solution to turn it off when it is not in use. :?:

Thanks for sharing.
good evening please you can give me the link of the seller site of the st thank you
helo. can you put a photo with the wires order in the st link ? thx

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]