An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By eltoro
hello I can't connect I have a message like this one
while I follow the instructions of this video. (
sorry for my english i use google translate
By TheElevator
Hey there! I got an Error with ST-Link too... What am I doing wrong?
I've connected the 4 wires as shown and selected the STM32F103x8. But then this is comming up

By servacy
Hi all, my first post here, keep up the good work!

I found broken scooter in the dumpster which I am trying to repair and unlock.
It is Lime Gen 3, but slightly different version than shown in manuals. The model is Lime-S M1.1 from 2019, I guess. It has e.g. two brakes, slightly different handbar and different controller placing. But the controller looks the same like the regular ones, same chip F103C8T6.
There is one thing that is strange and different - it looks like antenna? It is connected with two wires - one goes to 11th pin and one goes to 13th pin in controller. The markings on controller pins say it is 5VO and 6V. Any idea of what it could be? A tracking device? I am a little bit worried.

By SzybkiWaz
I hacked gen 3 with chinesse controller (with hall sensors but not connected) its loud at start anyone know how to repair that ?
By TheElevator
servacy wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:09 am
Hi all, my first post here, keep up the good work!

I found broken scooter in the dumpster which I am trying to repair and unlock.
It is Lime Gen 3, but slightly different version than shown in manuals. The model is Lime-S M1.1 from 2019, I guess. It has e.g. two brakes, slightly different handbar and different controller placing. But the controller looks the same like the regular ones, same chip F103C8T6.
There is one thing that is strange and different - it looks like antenna? It is connected with two wires - one goes to 11th pin and one goes to 13th pin in controller. The markings on controller pins say it is 5VO and 6V. Any idea of what it could be? A tracking device? I am a little bit worried.

It just looks like a temperature sensor. So don't worry about it ;D
By IRebel
I have a 2.5 frame and am looking at wanting to put the guys of a gen 3 into it. How compatible are the guts to one an another and/or is this gunna be practical? If so what controller is compatible with the gen 3 battery etc any help or comments greatly appreciated!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]