An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
I just made some new pictures of the controller taken from a Ninebot SNSC 2.3 (VOI) after I picket out all the "jelly".
Might prove interesting for someone.

I was able to unlock the scooter with a secound IoT box, when I took the IoT box off the scooter (after unlocking it), the scooter locks again in a few seconds.

If I unlock the scooter with the secound IoT box and then change the "active" IoT box quickly to a "deactivated" IoT box (I only took out the SIM-Card and the antennas), the scooter keeps activated with that "unused-timeout".

Obviously there is some kind of communication between the controller and the IoT-Box after unlocking the scooter.

Somewhere I read of a solution for an ES2 (I think), wich requires a Arduino Nano Board and a simple line of Code on it, maybe its working with the SNSC 2.3 in the same way. I will try this during the next weeks.

foued wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:16 am

Hello
I have the solution to open the battery cover.
thank you for having answered for the solution of the voi.
I would like to have a diagram and the steps to follow and with what material because I am a novice in the field.
please how to open, just pressing that points
Maczilla wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:05 pm
Flashing mine this weekend, Will let you guys know how it went.

Update:
I flashed Bms via gps cable with iap Ninebot and esc to 1.2.6 with STLink and scooter can now drive.

Testing a fix for battery hatch lock :)
Google or pm me for more information.

i can't pm, are you allowed to email me?
TrashMan wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:59 am
I just made some new pictures of the controller taken from a Ninebot SNSC 2.3 (VOI) after I picket out all the "jelly".
Might prove interesting for someone.

I was able to unlock the scooter with a secound IoT box, when I took the IoT box off the scooter (after unlocking it), the scooter locks again in a few seconds.

If I unlock the scooter with the secound IoT box and then change the "active" IoT box quickly to a "deactivated" IoT box (I only took out the SIM-Card and the antennas), the scooter keeps activated with that "unused-timeout".

Obviously there is some kind of communication between the controller and the IoT-Box after unlocking the scooter.

Somewhere I read of a solution for an ES2 (I think), wich requires a Arduino Nano Board and a simple line of Code on it, maybe its working with the SNSC 2.3 in the same way. I will try this during the next weeks.

patinendiablao wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:56 pm
foued wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:16 am

Hello
I have the solution to open the battery cover.
thank you for having answered for the solution of the voi.
I would like to have a diagram and the steps to follow and with what material because I am a novice in the field.
please how to open, just pressing that points
I just got mine open. I drilled the four reversed screws and used a hammer to bend it open, took a good amount of force to fix it. I spend 2 days, drilling and bending, drilling and bending. Now the whole scooter is in pieces.

Is it possible just to buy a new logic board for the model or is it required to flash the entire thing? I can not solder either. The easiest way for me is just to buy the new component and install it. Is it possible?

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]