An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.

I just made some new pictures of the controller taken from a Ninebot SNSC 2.3 (VOI) after I picket out all the "jelly".
Might prove interesting for someone.

I was able to unlock the scooter with a secound IoT box, when I took the IoT box off the scooter (after unlocking it), the scooter locks again in a few seconds.

If I unlock the scooter with the secound IoT box and then change the "active" IoT box quickly to a "deactivated" IoT box (I only took out the SIM-Card and the antennas), the scooter keeps activated with that "unused-timeout".

Obviously there is some kind of communication between the controller and the IoT-Box after unlocking the scooter.

Somewhere I read of a solution for an ES2 (I think), wich requires a Arduino Nano Board and a simple line of Code on it, maybe its working with the SNSC 2.3 in the same way. I will try this during the next weeks.

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

foued wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:16 am

Hello
I have the solution to open the battery cover.
thank you for having answered for the solution of the voi.
I would like to have a diagram and the steps to follow and with what material because I am a novice in the field.
please how to open, just pressing that points

NEW BIRD ONE - MODEL 590

Not to spam but this is an update. I finally got t[…]

Bird 2

I will order the parts. Is just m365 pro enough?

Tier ES400 unlock development

These keys are for different locking-mechanisms.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302935557367 I have been[…]