An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Keelan Matthews wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:49 pm
I recently purchased this Lime scooter from a local auction place. (Lime is aware it was auctioned and has disabled the GPS and computer) I'm not quite sure what kind of motherboard I should be getting for the scooter. They look like they are old and were refurbished from another country that got upgraded Lime's

See converting a ES2/ES4 scooter...
replace the dashboard, if that doesn't work then replace the control board, plenty of info on this site on how
I thought the Lime S Used a different type of circuit board and controller, I don't think they just wire in that easily, I believe it would take a lot of work, possibly buying a DC Brush less motor or something of that sort and rewiring the scooter, other people have done it but it looks quite tricky, I'm also interested in this as well.

The scooter in the picture he uploaded isn't a Ninebot ES, it's a Lime S.
Keelan Matthews wrote:
I recently purchased this Lime scooter from a local auction place. (Lime is aware it was auctioned and has disabled the GPS and computer) I'm not quite sure what kind of motherboard I should be getting for the scooter. They look like they are old and were refurbished from another country that got upgraded Lime's

Hey there
The people below are correct (the purple scooters is mine 😅)
It’s not an easy board swap as this model Isn’t a Segway one
They are very similar inside but custom made made model from a Chinese manufacturer special for lime

I made a post about what I had to do on the page
https://scootertalk.org/viewtopic.php?t=962

Are you also from Australia?
Jameskay wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:08 pm
Keelan Matthews wrote:

Hey there
The people below are correct (the purple scooters is mine 😅)
It’s not an easy board swap as this model Isn’t a Segway one
They are very similar inside but custom made made model from a Chinese manufacturer special for lime

I made a post about what I had to do on the page
https://scootertalk.org/viewtopic.php?t=962

Are you also from Australia?
I am from New Zealand, Wellington

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]