An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Introduce yourself, meet people, be nice :)
Hi everyone, I am a final year product design student designing a repairable and hopefully upgradable scooter and was wondering if anyone could help me by answering just a few questions. Also if you wanted to add any info on simplifying repairs I appreciate anything!

1) Do you own an electric scooter? if no would you like to own one? and if yes how long have you owned one for and what model?

2) Are you comfortable fixing parts on an electric scooter yourself, if yes, what parts and why?

3) If you are not confident at fixing parts, why? and is there anything that would make you more confident?

4) Is upgradability important to you for e scooters? if yes what sort of upgradability? eg. aesthetics, function, tech..

5) What part on the electric scooter do you find needs fixing or changing the most?

6) If you are comfortable leaving if you are F/M and your age range of under 18, 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64 and 65+ would be useful but not necessary.

Thank you in advance!!
By RonaldVog
hello
i have a 15" combo in nelson that i would like here in wellington
i would be willing to provide some to anyone who could help me out
its about 100cm x 60cm probably about 20kgs

cheers

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]