An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By reborrn
Greetings to all local experts. I am a newcomer in this area, but technically quite proficient. Could any of you experienced tell me what model of shared scooter it is ?Image
And quite hypothetically ...
if I bought this scooter from someone. What a chance I would have. Use personally without problems?
Another hypothetical question, I have not read anywhere about aluminum foil and GPS .. theoretically after wrapping the scooter in aluminum foil, GPS should not be functional and traceable. Has anyone tried it yet? Purely for study purposes. If I break any rules, please let me know. As far as I know, asking and discussing cannot be forbidden. I don't want to steal anything, I just want to understand technology and learn something new. Ps: Sorry for the mistakes in the translation.

Thank you to everyone for your willingness.
If you bought the scooter why would you need to keep the gps on it?

It looks like an okai es400
reborrn wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:29 am
Greetings to all local experts. I am a newcomer in this area, but technically quite proficient. Could any of you experienced tell me what model of shared scooter it is ?Image
And quite hypothetically ...
if I bought this scooter from someone. What a chance I would have. Use personally without problems?
Another hypothetical question, I have not read anywhere about aluminum foil and GPS .. theoretically after wrapping the scooter in aluminum foil, GPS should not be functional and traceable. Has anyone tried it yet? Purely for study purposes. If I break any rules, please let me know. As far as I know, asking and discussing cannot be forbidden. I don't want to steal anything, I just want to understand technology and learn something new. Ps: Sorry for the mistakes in the translation.

Thank you to everyone for your willingness.

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]