An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Dandurte
Z3eraser wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:46 am
mayaku wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:34 am
No, the Arduino needs to be connected all the time because it has to resend the command about every second.
And this tiny thing beside the Arduino is the power supply. A DC-DC buck converter to lover the voltage from the batteries' 42V to 5V ;)
Z3eraser wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:16 am

After I connected the Arduino with the Cables at the front for the gps can I cut the connection after the scooter works?
And how did you get power to the Arduino?
And what is the part left to the Arduino?

Thanks
Thank you really much. But why 42 Volts I thought the SXT Max/Voiager 2 has 36 Volts.
hello,
ton transformateur 42v to 5v n'a pas grillé avec le temps?
le mien est mort en 1jour.
By Bhd8814
Hello im new to this page im wondering if the wheels bike is able to be turned into a personal bike if so can somebody give that info on how to do this thank u
By mausan1
careragt35 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:24 am
I found Voi scooter
it looks like a modified version of the ninebot max g30d

is this the same as the ninebot max g30 ?
Ive got one like that aswell, voi 3, but mine is newer model i think, it has front suspension and front and rear brakes, and has a completely different dash. currently in the process of converting it into a personal scooter, Really want that dash that ur scooter has as the original ones for the ninebot max doesn’t fit on the voi ones, know anywhere i can get them?
By CaptainKrull
Risitas98 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:23 pm
careragt35 wrote:
I found Voi scooter

Dear parisian baguette thief, this model is not hackable. Too hard and not beneficial for your business because the hardware is protected. You should left it on the street and call voi to repair the scooter.
I know I'm pretty late but aren't these hackable now? I mean this looks like it could work on the VOI Nineboot max G30 too. Only the dash is different.
By Adrien Ponsin
Hi,

Can you confirm that when the front light turns on, it is working?

In fact I made the connection as it should be with the Arduino but unintentionally I gave a shot in the controller and the wires that leave the Arduino touched on the controller's pins... my Arduino burned and I think the controller too.

When I reconnect a new Arduino, the controller turns on but not the light anymore. You will find the way the controller turns on in the attachment.

Can anyone tell me if I've burned everything?

If so, where can I buy a controller (model ES100D: Voiager 2).

Many thanks!

Bye.

By MeRoEinZ
CaptainKrull wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:54 pm
Risitas98 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:23 pm
careragt35 wrote:
I found Voi scooter

Dear parisian baguette thief, this model is not hackable. Too hard and not beneficial for your business because the hardware is protected. You should left it on the street and call voi to repair the scooter.
I know I'm pretty late but aren't these hackable now? I mean this looks like it could work on the VOI Nineboot max G30 too. Only the dash is different.
Na klar kann man da was machen.. Schau mal bei scootertalk im Ninebot forum da steht alles drin
By smorcr
Marius Petz wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:33 pm
Hey guys,

there is a solution for the VOI ES-100D Scooter. The Source Code is written by MrSpriggs1.
I want to give you an instruction.

What you need
  • Arduino Nano
Thats it!

Upload following Code to the Arduino Board:
Code: Select all
#include <Arduino.h>

int powerPin = 5;
byte messageA[] = {0xA6, 0x12, 0x02, 0x10, 0x14, 0xCF};
byte messageB[] = {0xA6, 0x12, 0x02, 0x11, 0x14, 0x0B};
byte messageC[] = {0xA6, 0x12, 0x02, 0x15, 0x14, 0x30};

void setup() {
  // initialize Serial:
  Serial.begin(9600);

pinMode(powerPin, OUTPUT);
  digitalWrite(powerPin, HIGH);

}

void loop() {
  delay(500);
  Serial.write(messageC, sizeof(messageC));
}
!!!Written by MrSpriggs1!!!

Now connect the yellow wire to the RX, the green wire to the TX and the blue wire to the 3V3 Pin.

Don't connect the red wire to the arduino or you will blew up the board of the arduino.

Now power up the arduino and wait some seconds. After a small delay your scooter should turn on.

You don't have to buy new controllers or something.
is this wired insite the iot box on the fnt of scooter ? eg the gps ?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]