An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By kountoel
Sc00tr wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:16 am
You guys above are correct, check the packet documentation for the registers to write to and you need to use the 1.3.9 with unlocked registers to do it.

I don't want to go into much more detail because the only reason people usually ask that is to reset the mileage to sell it :/ but for those with a legitimate interest for other reasons, it is possible.
What do you guys mean with packet documentation, where can I find that??
I would highly appreciate if you could help me any further since i urgently need someones help

By kountoel
JonDon wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:12 pm
M20001 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:40 am
I cannot download the firmware, it says error "403 FORBIDDEN" would be great if you could fix that.
And does the firmware with writable registers work for G30 too?
I created this firmware with one of the firmware toolkits, but I don't remember which one (too much try and error).
Flash this firmware, make the changes and then flash your firmware with custom settings.
Ninbeot-G30-switchable-register-DRV126.bin.enc: https://mir.cr/ZZ56BU4M
I have tried reading the INF_Read_MIL_L_H and that did not work so far.
Can you help me any further with changing the kilometres.. I would urgently need your help asap
And just to make sure, you said it is possible, right?
Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

By kountoel
JonDon wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:30 am
There is a way to do this with Ninebot IAP.
Under Commands, Custom Command, INF_RID_MIL_L+H (take a look at the documentation).
This values are read only, but I was told there is a firmware with reg writing enabled and with that it is possible to change them. So far I have not been successful.
You mentioned to look at the documentation, my question now is, what documentation of what and where can I find that?
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Elias

By kountoel
JonDon wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:30 am
There is a way to do this with Ninebot IAP.
Under Commands, Custom Command, INF_RID_MIL_L+H (take a look at the documentation).
This values are read only, but I was told there is a firmware with reg writing enabled and with that it is possible to change them. So far I have not been successful.
Hello @JonDon JonDon,

since I urgently need your help and I think you're the right person to ask,
I would highly appreciate if you could manage to hit me up via e-mail on kountoupis@gmail.com
All I wanna know is how to change the mileage correctly, what the "documentation" is and how to use NinebotIAP.

Thanks in advance and
Best regards!
Elias

Yo bro those are some sick scooters i build scoote[…]

M365 selling multiples of any part

Yo i have an extra bird scooter the whole thing al[…]

No don't do this as I have a friend who got a $500[…]

[/img] Yeah I did this the 1st few times but got i[…]