An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Hello volks,

I have a G30 here, and flashed the ESC with a firmware.bin I have downloaded here. But it seems that this firmware (Probably all segway firmware?!) has a function build in that sets the lockbits of the µC since you switch it the first time on after flashing. After I have flashd it, it was no problem to read it out, but after the first turn on, and trying again to read it out, it was locked. Has someone a clue how its possible to disable that "Auto locking machanism" in the firmware?
That doesnt help me in this case, I mean the read out protection. If you flash the µC, and read it back, this will be possible, after the first turn on, it is not possible anymore, you cant read back the µC anymare, because the firmware sets the processor read out protection by itself...
M20001 wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:06 am
That doesnt help me in this case, I mean the read out protection. If you flash the µC, and read it back, this will be possible, after the first turn on, it is not possible anymore, you cant read back the µC anymare, because the firmware sets the processor read out protection by itself...
Which firmware are you trying to extract? Many of them have already been dumped
Thats not the problem. I want to look where the Firmware stores its data and change parameters in the firmware directly
in the µC Memory, but this is impossible if the lockbit is set. Is there any firmware for the G30 that does not set lockbits by itself?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]