An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Fly with the flock
By LollyD
Your photo has no definedsurrounding marks such as a streetlight, bike rack, a tree or bush.. your birds could be parked anywhere. They want a pic that they could use to show other chargers the nest location.
I get bad releases when the damn app takes the pic without my finger anywhere near the button or when my pic just doesn’t show up at all.
I haven’t had any help from support when I’ve complained about these issues.
By blanxable
I checked Bird's site for instructions on how they want us to take these release photos and it was pathetically vague. How are we supposed to know what they want if they don't tell us?
How to Release Birds
Photo Confirmation

The last step of the release process is taking a picture of your Birds in the Nest. Please make sure the photo shows all Birds currently in the Nest. As soon as the photo has uploaded, you’re officially done!

As long as you’ve released your Birds before 7:00 AM the morning after charging, you’ll be paid the same day. Birds that are released after 7:00 AM will be payed out the following business day and may be subject to penalties up to 50%.

By NoisyNeighbor
Got this one the other day. I suppose they'd prefer me to block the sidewalk instead then ding me for that. This happens in many nest locations.
By AllJuiced
It looks like there is a small area between the curb and the sidewalk that's concrete. I would angle them there to fit in that area, parallel to the street. I have released this way many times without fail. Sometimes you've got to get creative with these nests.
By Darcness777
That’s a terrible location for a nest. All Bird does is use google maps to find a nest location then use us the bet the spot they choose.
By LollyD
If you’re unsure, try going to nest details and there is usual (not always) a detailed pic of the actual nest location.
By ScooterMike
LollyD wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:20 pm
If you’re unsure, try going to nest details and there is usual (not always) a detailed pic of the actual nest location.
All the nests in my area have a generic illustration and comment on how to release scooters. About as worthless as you can get when looking for help on how to release.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]