An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Anonymous2 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:39 pm
Jotter88 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:04 pm
g0n3 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:59 pm
If you can see any pads on the board that say

VCC
TRST
TDI
TMS
RESET
Perhaps this may help? I decided to sacrifice the board in the name of science

That's not an OEM Ninebot ES control board, where did you find this?
This is the speed controller for the lime scooter-S SJ2.5 version. The one that is not made by Segway. I just removed all the silicon, wiring, and heatsinks.
Jotter88 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:58 pm
Anonymous2 wrote:
Jotter88 wrote:

This is the speed controller for the lime scooter-S SJ2.5 version. The one that is not made by Segway. I just removed all the silicon, wiring, and heatsinks.
Ok. But I don't think that this control board is able to receive the original firmware to get the scooter to work. The only thing that will work for you is to buy a new control board. But be careful, lot's of fake ones on eBay.
Jotter88 wrote:
Anonymous2 wrote:
Jotter88 wrote:

That's definitely one of these I am working on, I know how to enable this controller to "speak", it is actually serial, programmed myself a small program to see what it outputs, can explain at least a bit how board talks to dashboard/display but still have no clue how to turn it on.

Still have no response from santroll company.
markovitch wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:32 pm
Jotter88 wrote:
Anonymous2 wrote:

That's definitely one of these I am working on, I know how to enable this controller to "speak", it is actually serial, programmed myself a small program to see what it outputs, can explain at least a bit how board talks to dashboard/display but still have no clue how to turn it on.

Still have no response from santroll company.
Fantastic work! I would love if you could share the program with me so I could also tinker with it! Please PM me if you want! I’d love for you to teach me about what you found
Hey guys,
Just a quick question: VOI es4, no external box... will releasing the handlebar and pulling the plugs inside (the ones underneath the display) be enough to make it “invisible”? And will i be able to ride it -on foot, obviously - like this, or will the wheels be locked/alarm sound?
Thanks
Ricardo Silva wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:43 pm
Hey guys,
Just a quick question: VOI es4, no external box... will releasing the handlebar and pulling the plugs inside (the ones underneath the display) be enough to make it “invisible”? And will i be able to ride it -on foot, obviously - like this, or will the wheels be locked/alarm sound?
Thanks
Are you trying to steal it ??
Ricardo Silva wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:24 pm
If i was trying to steal it, i’d put in in the trunk of my car and drive off...
I’m trying to realise how these things work
Okay, it just looked like it!
No, doing all that won't make it invisible or roll. It'll stay in a lock state and on most of them it's a tracker that's in a box on the column. The unit is self contained, so uplugging the wires coming out of the column will only unplug the lights and the dashboard, but the main controller and the battery will still connected together.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]