An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By Jray517
I purchased two bird that do not have the 4 screws that they give you the hex key to tighten if it becomes loose, the ones right under the handlebars on an m365

Where could I get new screws cheap? Anyone k kw the sizes so I could just go to my local hardware store ? Thanks in advance
Jray517 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:25 am
I purchased two bird that do not have the 4 screws that they give you the hex key to tighten if it becomes loose, the ones right under the handlebars on an m365

Where could I get new screws cheap? Anyone k kw the sizes so I could just go to my local hardware store ? Thanks in advance
Homedepot, they are just metric screws. as for the size, you can look on youtube, several video give sizes.
@Jray517

There is no specific size, just buy a metric set. Do some trial and error, some Bird, Lyft, or other brands carry different sizes for each scooters, it’s annoying but it is what it is.

Just experiment, there is no video to go off.
Ok thank you I'll go to harbor freight, just trying to save $ but these tool come in handy later example the security star bits.

Would the T wrench they give you fit the proper width of the screw if it fit the head? With the black handle, they sent to tighten those screws. :ugeek:

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]