An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing the way we think about travel
By mrmatsekh
Asik wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:37 pm
How are you going to release the scooters without each chargers account information?
Good question. We'll let you connect your Lime/Bird account with our app. Then we will trigger the necessary APIs to release the scooter. Works for you?
mrmatsekh wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:33 pm
surveyorandrew wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:45 pm
The only thing keeping me from charging more scooters and earning more money is the space in my apartment. Not having to bring the scooters back home to charge would be a game changer. Sign me up when you come to Phoenix!

Will riders be compensated too if they return the scooters they are riding to a dock?
Awesome! will do. Before that, are you available for a couple of follow up questions? To better understand some of the details of Charger's life?
Re riders: we haven't decided yet. There are arguments for both ways. For beta launch definitely not. Do you see any benefits or issues with that?
I would like to sign up for the beta test when it comes to Arizona. I'm a lime charger
By JJ434
Docks could very well cut out the need for chargers. That is the natural evolution of things. These docks if/when adopted by the scooter companies would only make sense, seemingly. As it cold require the rider to return the scooter to a dock or else be charged a fee. It will be interesting to watch this evolve.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]