An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
James1234James wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:32 am
Anonymous2 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:51 am
James1234James wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:24 am

Whats the sellers login?
I could login with this account:

Hi friend,

This item need activat it,please follow the steps:
1.take off the old control,and install the new control on the scooter
2.use our account ID (The account number is: 奔跑吧·兄弟, the password

is:1q2w3e4r5t) and go to set and contact the scooter
3.change the serial number and save confirm
4.after confirm, quit the app and restart

Hope this can help you

Regards

Candy
Those login details don't seem to work for me... just says invalid account.
I tried logging into the China server and US but same result.
Yeah I got logged out, probably too many devices. Now today my board has been received and now I really need the account so bad timing there. And my seller is on vacation until the 9th feb, anyone with an account whod like to share one with me? PM me please.
Today I've received my control board from Ali - it seems to work fine & original. -> Here's the link https://goo.gl/3fYgg2

But I think there's a problem with my dashboard. Last summer I purchased a normal Ninebot ES2 which made problems after about 1000km. As soon as I turned the lights on, the speed dropped down to like 15km/h. So to fix this, I've decided to go to the "local spare parts warehouse" and grab a Limescooter off the street. I plugged my dashboard into the Limescooter and nothing but loud beeping happened. After reconnecting to my scooter again, the dashboard all of a sudden didn't show any information. The weirdest thing is, as long as I press and hold the power button, the screen shows all the information. By releasing the button, screen turns black again.

So I ordered a new control board from Ali, hoping it will fix the issue.

After plugging in my normal dashboard to the new control board, I only hear frequent beeps and the rear lights are blinking. Other than that, when I plug in the Lime Dashboard, everything works fine, except that I can't see the speed and can't connect to the app. My suspicion is that the lime controlboard somehow bricked my dashboard.

Down below, you see the error message I get by connecting via bluetooth (new control board and old dashboard)

Ah and by the way ->> here login details for the board, please tell me if it worked for you :)

username: ninebotservice
password:123456a

I have a weird problem. I have a Voi Scooter, i replaced the circuit board and can connect to the scooter via the app. But I can't unlock the scooter or change the serial number. I can only change some light settings and I can't change modes. Do I need a control board replacement aswell? When I'm trying to change serial number it says that serial number is not the original one, so I can't change. But when I look underneath the scooter it's the same serial number as it shows in the app?

How it looks like when I'm trying to change serial number

How it looks like, it says that it's in lock mode. Any ideas how to get it out of it?
Anonymous2 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:17 am
I have a weird problem. I have a Voi Scooter, i replaced the circuit board and can connect to the scooter via the app. But I can't unlock the scooter or change the serial number. I can only change some light settings and I can't change modes. Do I need a control board replacement aswell? When I'm trying to change serial number it says that serial number is not the original one, so I can't change. But when I look underneath the scooter it's the same serial number as it shows in the app?

How it looks like when I'm trying to change serial number

How it looks like, it says that it's in lock mode. Any ideas how to get it out of it?

I’m having the same problem... in locked mode and unable to get it off.

Couldn’t find any unlock procedure online. Anyone?

Thanks!
Just finished my lime conversation using a generic DC motor controller from AliExpress

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/36V-48V ... 4c4dIWqVWb

This is definitely not a project for the faint of heart.

Summary of findings

Working right of of box with original parts
Throttle ✅
Motor ✅
Hall sensor ✅
Charging ✅

Not working without modifications
E Brake. ❌ control board only supports basic open closed switch. Replaced sensor inside brake with a micro switch
Head light ❌ runs off 4.3v could not use same power supply as throttle , assume the light draws too much power. Ended up running off hall power and it works 🤷‍♂️
Tail light ❌ Also 4.3v but ended up using a spare 5v Port on the board and it works. Worth mentioning the light is on and doesn't change brightnes when brake is applied

Not working at all
Display speed / battery percentage
App control

Working in final build
Throttle ✅ Replaced with aftermarket one that has a key to control power on and off
Motor ✅
Hall sensor ✅
Charging ✅
E Brake ✅
Headlight ✅
Tail light ✅

All the Electronics fit inside the original lime GPS box with some slight modification to the box

Please remember to legally acquire your Limes :)

Last edited by Jameskay on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?