An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By EddySh13
Hello, does anyone know where I can get the centerfold piece? To fold the scooter... I can't find that part on any page and I need it...

PD: I have read the whole page and it is an excellent subject from which I am learning a lot about this I-walk scooter.
Thanks in advance.
By ryan422
Having just read the entire thread... I saw that one person mentioned it but no one looked further into it. Has anyone tried recording the serial communication between the Bluetooth interface and the esc itself? Similar to how someone did the lime SJ2.5. This would require working on a live specimen.
By Kimbercrunch
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:49 am
I have fully converted 2 of them and I am very good at it. All is needed is a bldc e bike speed controller with or without a lcd display. I used a 250W controller on both of the units I've converted from the -S to the -M and both was significantly faster than any of the ones that still remain as rentals. Im in West LA and I would be more than willing to help anyone get any e bike or e scooter up and running for just a few bucks or preferably for a speed controller. I am dam near close to being a dam near expert when it comes to anything E-with wheels. I've completely dismantled or (finished the disassembly) of hundreds of E-Scooters and bikes, both rental versions (one's that used to be a rental versions prior to me getting my hands on it of course) and even retal off the shelf units like to the ninebot es series. So many to the extent, I know every single wire color and every single bolt size and count by memory. I've worked on e scooters across CA,AZ,TX and Fl. It all started with the M365. Now I do of course ask, that what ever scoot or bike that you may possess, should of course been obtained by you in a legal manner (how ever the f*cker ended up in your yard/ camp, driveway/pathway is not important to me in anyway nor is it any of my business), It shall be your scooter that you purchased and or obtained in a legal manner and that's all I need to know end of story. Now just let me find one dismantled and left in a dangerous manner along side of what ever road, or inside of some dumpster as electronic e waste and I'm sure to take it home.
Anyways, I would for sure like to help anyone get any bird,Lyft,jump lime,blue duck,spin,bolt and even the Wheels bike up and running. Old or new let's get sh*t going. I'll be working on uploading verious pictorial tear downs on several different models soon.

Hi!! I have a couple of the older Lyft models , and I really need help converting them to personal use. I am willing to pay you for the help. Please contact me at:
thekimharrington@gmail.com to discuss this further (& to give further contact info.). I have been looking for someone to help me with this for a LONG time & I am also in West LA (WeHo), so I am very happy to see your post! I hope it is still relevant. I look forward to speaking to you !
-Kim :)
By hawkinsjonathan7087
Wtf, dam this bike has a dam Bluetooth chip for the music sync your phone sh*t (may have more options idk?) Inside lil black box inside frame just slightly forward of the hinge that was initially designed for frame to fold in half. Then it has a FM17520 chip behind the lcd pcb board then the next pcb board just under that one has a RF2540 Chip mounted on pcb ontop of lil blue rectangular pcb board. Anyways sh*t WTF is the issue? I mean dam you people don't know some smart genius best friend from way back you can hit up to have this sh*t figured out? Dam come the hell on already sh*t. I mean dam if I even had a wack job friend to get spun out trying whatever to figure this out I would for sure. I've done so much research its crazy. I just removed this FM17520 chip as seen missing in photo. Gonna see what that does if no bang then I'm gonna see if I can't replace mentioned removed chip with a different chip of same socket ect. Good grief I don't see how alor of you people just sit like dogs at the dinner table not helping with sh*t. Dam ima spin another one then try this sh*t then give update
By hawkinsjonathan7087
So high done forgot my initial intended point of topic, what I was aiming to get at is this bike is strapped from China and back with all sorts of communication chips

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]