An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
By Dr. Skootenberg
2nd generation MiniMotors Speedway 4 Pro scooter.
Abandoned by SKIP during the speedway purge.
(when they shipped most the speedway back to california and left behind a good amount of these)

Removed SKIP hardware (phone & pcb) and replaced with buck converter to make light work.
Added LED under light + additional buck converter for that.

Original dashboard + noisy BLDC. Battery fuse fix. 20+mp/h on straight surface.

By jventura
@tengtengvn I would like more information on how you did this. Does it work well, or does the scooter struggle? Any side effects in the long run doing this? Does it feel safe doing this? How did you connect it?
By tengtengvn
jventura wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:54 am
@tengtengvn I would like more information on how you did this. Does it work well, or does the scooter struggle? Any side effects in the long run doing this? Does it feel safe doing this? How did you connect it?
IMO, it's perfectly safe.
The trailer's coupler is directly bolt on, no modification needed. The scooter has plenty of power to tow the trailer with my one kid inside. I could barely notice that I was riding a scooter with a trailer.

By dustydog256

Successfully was able to do a dashboard swap on an ES4 all the lights work including the headlight with a double tap of the power button, but stuck in sport mode and only tops out at 12 mph

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]