An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Fly with the flock
By Sktrmkgvn
Dude....buy the sample... tell Melinda it broke and ask for replacement parts a la motherboard n brain bluetooth unit.....ask her how to reprogram with app and possibly service login then send me Melinda contact and info for the service app login. :shock: :shock: :shock:
humanbeing21 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:29 am
I reached out to Electisan and poised as a business looking to purchase a large volume of scooters and parts. They responded with the price sheet for Bird's 3rd gen scooter along with some other information.

Here's what they said in the email.
Thanks for your inquiry.

I'm Melinda from Zhejiang Okai Vehicle Co.,ltd. Our company is manufacturing the electric scooters for 12 years and is one of the most biggest escooter suppliers in China.

Price sheet
07Gevish wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:47 am
With Electisan simply removing sim and gps antenna from the board will disable any sort of signal to it but will keep the scooter on and working if at the time of the removal the sim, the scooter was on and running. Btw when i tried using ES2 dash on it fried it fairly easy.
Do you have to leave the circuit board in the white box connected for this to work?
By 07Gevish
charger theif wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:12 pm
07Gevish wrote:
With Electisan simply removing sim and gps antenna from the board will disable any sort of signal to it but will keep the scooter on and working if at the time of the removal the sim, the scooter was on and running. Btw when i tried using ES2 dash on it fried it fairly easy.
Do you have to leave the circuit board in the white box connected for this to work?
Yes. If it gets disconnected it will shut off and i dont know of any effective method of turning it on again.
By Dicedalova
Confirmed, open the front cap, gain access to the circuit board, activate your scooter, pop the sim out, get out of range for Bluetooth (100 foot or so) lock your ride, (put phone in airplane mode if you want also after locking your ride) walk back to your scooter, and ride off...
By SicilianBoy
Dicedalova wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:24 am
Confirmed, open the front cap, gain access to the circuit board, activate your scooter, pop the sim out, get out of range for Bluetooth (100 foot or so) lock your ride, (put phone in airplane mode if you want also after locking your ride) walk back to your scooter, and ride off...
Is this %100?

The circuit board can be accessed from the front of the scooter on the giant white lump with “bird” on it or where the charge and the speedometer is displayed?

Also, is there an amazon link for the toolkit to open up the new bird?
By SicilianBoy
07Gevish wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:10 pm
charger theif wrote:
07Gevish wrote:
Yes. If it gets disconnected it will shut off and i dont know of any effective method of turning it on again.
Any updates? Anyone found an effective method to turn it on again if you disconnect the battery or it drains?
By 07Gevish
SicilianBoy wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:30 am
07Gevish wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:10 pm
charger theif wrote:

Any updates? Anyone found an effective method to turn it on again if you disconnect the battery or it drains?
So far nothing. However theoretically you could do what one of the guys on the forum did with the 2.5 Gen Lime and get a generic control module and a ignition switch and wire it. Not very complicated. I'm thinking of doing that myself.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]