An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Fly with the flock
By ScooterMike
I got my very first bad release today, which I disagree! :lol: I couldn't get my usual angle to cut that small walkway behind because of too many cars on that road.
By Ben J
I say bad release too. Where they are someone has to alter their path to get around them. I would park them further in that corner upper right. There, nobody has to alter their path walking thru but they can simply walk to a Bird if they want to rent one.
By ScooterMike
Ben J wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:00 pm
I say bad release too. Where they are someone has to alter their path to get around them. I would park them further in that corner upper right. There, nobody has to alter their path walking thru but they can simply walk to a Bird if they want to rent one.
I was thinking about that, but you will get a bad release for too far from the curb.
By Koobdan
ScooterMike wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:36 pm
Ben J wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:00 pm
I was thinking about that, but you will get a bad release for too far from the curb.
I did that....and I was giving a bad release too far from the curb
By ScooterMike
I disputed the rating and just received a response from Bird.
We looked into the issue and reversed the rating. Thanks for letting us know and keep up the good work. Bird on!
By JJ434
Just got hit with a 'Bad Release' today as well.
Can anyone see my mistake?
Picture too close maybe?
It looks like so many other release photos I've snapped...
By JJ434
JJ434 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:49 pm
Just got hit with a 'Bad Release' today as well.
Can anyone see my mistake?
Picture too close maybe?
It looks like so many other release photos I've snapped...

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]