An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By MarcusRab
itslifesaidhe wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:36 pm
I tried looking through the whole thread, sorry if this has been answered, but does this work with the Bird scooters with the big box top dash? How do I get it off?
The first post of this thread explains that... and then if you go a little further down you'll see my post with pictures, it shows you exactly what screws to take out..
By James007
MarcusRab wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:58 am
YeahNo wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:18 am
Has anyone been able to source the parts to convert a Segway ES4 back to a foldable model? I have not been able to find this anywhere.
Isnt it just this part:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Folding-Mechan ... ceupt=true

It seems like that would do it.
You found the folding locking mechanism. You still need the foldable fork. Then there's the issue of the top and bottom covers, which you could probably make the cut outs yourself. And if you go this far, you might want to get the rear suspension too.
By YeahNo
Thanks! I will look like it again but it looked like I needed a bigger piece since the whole joint looked like it had been welded/replaced. Did I miss something?
By srtjunkiemx
Hi guys grettings, froms CDMX, i found lost bird scooter (Segway) nine bot... Es1
I have 2 question
To convert this model, just change the dashboard circuit?
I cant find the GPS module or any hardware with sim card, so? What can i do?
By druinthor
Missamerica wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:38 pm
Hi... it seems like some steps are skipped in the first post. How do you get the box off?
On top of the box is a large black sticker. Pull that off to reveal the screws holding it together.
By MarcusRab
druinthor wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:50 pm
Missamerica wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:38 pm
Hi... it seems like some steps are skipped in the first post. How do you get the box off?
On top of the box is a large black sticker. Pull that off to reveal the screws holding it together.
If you look at my post.. you can skip that step. To make things quicker, this is the steps:

Check out my post to see the screws im refering to...

1. Take out the 4 screws that hold the handlebar to the vertical frame (check picture for the 4 screws)
2. Unplug the black cable with the blue tip
3. Inside the handlebar tube there will be 2 screws, then a cap, remove screws, remove cap
4. Pop light out
5. Remove remaining 2 screws that hold the bird's brain to the handlebars, Unplug headlight and other wires, remove bird brain
6. Put in new dashboard
7. Reverse disassembly instructions.

That's it.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?