An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
I notice Some of these circuit boards come in a xiaomi box and claim to be original. Others don't come in a box but claim to work with the official mi home app. I honestly don't care whether it's a clone or not as long as I am able to add different firmwares and get the most out of my scooter. Anyone out there have experience with both types of boards? Are there any performance differences?
Hey, I recently purchased two impounded Lyft scooters one which happened to be a Segway as well not the M365 model does anyone know if the dashboard will work on this scooter or will it fry it? My m365 lyft scooter blew up my dash but the Segway might work right? Any help is appreciated
Photo 1. the wires coming from the white clips are supposed to connect to the throttle brake and headlight. But as you can see are not connected to anything.
Photo 2. You can see the wires coming out of the handle bars.

I’m not sure why or how but this bird doesn’t work. I’ve noticed a few birds like this that don’t even work Bc of this.
Wow that's crazy! I got a bird that was exactly like that also. All of the connections to the throttle and brake were snipped just like in your photos. I wonder if there is someone intentionally trying to sabotage birds or something?
Bob bob wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:17 pm
Photo 1. the wires coming from the white clips are supposed to connect to the throttle brake and headlight. But as you can see are not connected to anything.
Photo 2. You can see the wires coming out of the handle bars.

I’m not sure why or how but this bird doesn’t work. I’ve noticed a few birds like this that don’t even work Bc of this.
easy fix. simply remove each component ( throttle, brake handle, and led light) and solder each wire back together, and then re-install. should be a pretty easy soldering job. just match each color. otherwise you can always order a new throttle, led light, and brake handle. but its a really simple fix for even someone with novice soldering skills. you may not even need to remove all the components if you have enough slack and the wires reach far enough where you can solder them together without removing the component.
I successfully got a Bird M365 working for a ride. However, now it, when powering it on, the rear light blinks about 17 times - the battery blinks red/green. I've read that this means that the board is registered to a different unit... is there any way to remedy this?

UPDATE: I reset the unit by unplugging the battery for 30+ seconds. Now, it blinks one long, ~7 short. From reading, this indicates an issue with brakes/hall sensors. I moved the replacement dashboard from that scooter to a Lyft scooter, I reset that scooter as well by unplugging battery for 30+ seconds. Now, when powering on, the rear light blinks on and off - the battery has a static red light with a blinking green light. None of the apps find the scooter incl. the Mi Home/M365 Tools/Ninebot Android apps. Any thoughts?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]