An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Fly with the flock
By JessieBby
Has anyone here been terminated and successfully reinstated?? If so, what was the process like or any pointers?
By JessieBby
They want to cite people for holding ride ready scooters or moving them, well then they really need to fix all the bugs and have an app that is 100% correct all the time! For example, there is a scooter in front of my house right now that shows in neither the rider or charger map; and there is a scooter on the charger map that shows across the street but there is def no scooter there. Then there is the ever so common finding a scooter in one location and it’s map location being miles away! This happened once to my neighbor; a scooter he had charged and released kept showing up at his house for so long that it hit 20$ and stayed at 20$. Well, you have no idea how many people came looking for that dang scooter and who were not very nice about it! They insisted on looking at the qr codes of all of his captured birds to verify he wasn’t hoarding or people would just drive by and take pictures...rediculous. After several messages to Bird asking them to remove the bird from his address on the map, and with no response, it eventually disappeared. Later on a charger passing by stopped to say that he had actually captured it about 15 miles away but recognized the iD from seeing it at the house for so long; even he had to apologize because he did sure think that they were hoarding and that exactly what it did look like! Idk just a long rant with d some good examples of how a good charger can easily be mistaken for bad do to app error and general lack of support and or follow through.
By enoshclothing
I was terminated back in nov i think. The ONLY thing that provided me the ability to be reinstated ( with a n apology from corporate) was that part of the reason was because I'm part of the fleet team and the charger side wasn't aware. So it really looked like I was up to no good from their perspective since they didn't know I was on fleet. So my coordinator made a call and got it straightened out. Short of that I'm pretty sure I would've been SOL
By blanxable
Glad they were able to get it fixed for you. That would have sucked!

What does fleet team do?
By guisar
@JessieBby Ive had something similar happen to me several times. With me being a mechanic their are often scooters that freak out and leave a spot on the map at my house.

Sure enough people keep drive me by my house looking for scooters that aren’t there. Why they are looking for scooters with a last GPS date of over 24hrs is beyond me. :roll:
By SKIPzophrenic
guisar wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:44 pm
@JessieBby Ive had something similar happen to me several times. With me being a mechanic their are often scooters that freak out and leave a spot on the map at my house.

Sure enough people keep drive me by my house looking for scooters that aren’t there. Why they are looking for scooters with a last GPS date of over 24hrs is beyond me. :roll:
Man I had my location filter turned down to 4 hours. Then yesterday I drove past a couple that weren't on my map, on roads less traveled. I think birds update location using Bluetooth so if there's no foot traffic in the area it'll be an old refresh, but I definitely grabbed it and got paid. Yay.
By Birdhouseinspect
I have been notified of violating agreement but no clue as to which violation I was flagged for, they just provide a list of possible violations. All the listed possible violations I did not do, until one morning I accidentally figured it out. I had just released 6 Birds into a nest at 4:01am (one had a communication error come up). So I sent a request through the APP to release this Bird from my task list. I had to claim a nest for my other Birds to drop and I decided to see if there were any Birds close by to capture. Two of the Birds I just 2 minutes ago dropped off were on the map with $5 pins, if a Charger like me picks them up the Charger will be flagged for one or more of the following violations: Collusion with other Chargers, CONSECUTIVELY COLLECTING UNRIDDEN BIRDS Holding Ride Ready Birds, or some other Violation. Why wouldn't you pick up a Bird that shows up on the map with a bounty pin on it? If I hadn't just dropped off these Bird's the Charger has no idea if it's never been ridden since the last Charger dropped it off. I wrote an even more detailed email explaining what I felt was happening but I just got a copy and paste canned reply, it is so frustrating dealing with Bird Inc trying to explain what's happening and getting some BS rubber stamp reply. I understand that Bird has had tremendous growth so it makes it difficult to address all the issues, but this shouldn't be the reason for not addressing 'employees' concerns.
I wish there was a way to get someone at Bird Inc to read and address the false accusations . Good luck trying to get someone to not rubber stamp answer your concerns, I began to wonder if Bird was using overseas Charger support. Anyway, From what I understand it's next to impossible to get reinstated because there are plenty of people who want to become Chargers and retaining good people is not a priority!
By Birdhouseinspect
Well after questioning the problems I was having with the App I was terminated, hope it was just a coincidence ;)

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]