An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

What's happening in the world of dockless transportation
By Ben J
humanbeing21 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:15 pm
Hmmmm..... wonder if Lyft added any more security than Bird with these scooters.
I think its unlikely. They are in such a hurry to jump in the business they just copy something what already works.
Until Lyft comes to my town when/if scooters are allowed again, Suppose somebody else will have to steal one to find out...
Even if its a special M365, changing its VFD & dash to a ”non-Lyft parts” puts it on the road again.
By clayton
If you look at scootermap in Nashville, and see that half the bird fleet is 'missing', I'm guessing the shiny new Lyft 365's won't be around long. I'm with you that they need to put out whatever they can get to gain market share, but we all know how this will end. Financially they won't be much better off than if they just dropped the scooters in a black hole. Late to the party, and it's a shame they didn't have the foresight to have a custom (secure) scooter designed and manufactured last year. Upper management will still make millions, so their plan will work regardless. If it does prove to be financially viable, that's just icing on the cake, and they can be rich and successful in this venture. If it fails, they will just be rich.

Reminds me of a stock broker. He makes money whether I win or lose.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]