An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Making money in the scooter game.
By Rocksta87
Does anyone have tips on finding red birds? Most of them have the last location from several days ago. Doesn't make sense to me as many of them still have plenty of battery.

Does the location on scooters stay accurate when there is still plenty of battery life?

There are a ton of red scooters on the map and I can't find any of them. Is Bird just loosing them?

Last edited by Rocksta87 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By guisar
There are two different types of birds out there, smart ones and dumb ones. The dumb Birds rely on people scanning them with their phone to send their location to the app and do not have GPS.

As a result they'll show battery power even though it's been several days since there last location. The battery power shown is the power at the last time someone scanned the scooter.
By druinthor
Due your research before heading out to find red birds. If it appears to good to be true then it likely is. Check out this thread for how to research Birds.

If you keep your eyes peeled you will get lucky and stumble across a Bird with a bad GPS. Start scanning every Bird you run across and you'll find some red Birds.
By Rocksta87
Thanks, maybe I'll get lucky one day and find a red bird in the wild. Are those called cardinals? :lol:
By Nottinghaam
Rocksta87 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:34 pm
Thanks, maybe I'll get lucky one day and find a red bird in the wild. Are those called cardinals? :lol:
Here in Saint Louis they are!Image
By Spree1985
My first Red it was under a highway bridge in a sketchy part of town. I was a very satisfying feeling when I found it. Thought I would capture that experience.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]