An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By Edmund
Winter is just around the corner and as you know, we treat safety with the utmost importance. We have therefore compiled some tips to make sure you continue to juice in an enjoyable manner.

Our scooters cannot be charged outdoors or in non-insulated venues if the temperature falls below 0C (32F), please only do so indoors

When harvesting scooters in 0C (32F) or lower temperature, please wait at least 20 minutes after bringing the scooter indoors prior to charging as the internal battery may be below freezing. Charging the scooters below freezing may compromise the battery.

Do not charge scooters that show a red thermometer icon on their display, they need to regulate temperature before charging

When deploying scooters always make sure the battery cover is fully closed, this will reduce the impact from cold weather

We would also like to remind you to pay extra attention when driving in cold weather as you might experience icy roads and reduced visibility. Wear appropriate clothing and walk carefully when harvesting and deploying scooters.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Juice safely!

Lime Team

By TheBird
ScooterTalk wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:35 pm
TheBird wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:49 am
Is scootertalk a lime forum?
It is in the Lime section :D

All scooter conversations are welcome. 👍
Let me re-ask my question... Is the website "Scootertalk" owned and/or operated by the "Lime" company?
By Edmund
TheBird wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:43 am
ScooterTalk wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:35 pm
TheBird wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:49 am
Is scootertalk a lime forum?
It is in the Lime section :D

All scooter conversations are welcome. 👍
Let me re-ask my question... Is the website "Scootertalk" owned and/or operated by the "Lime" company?
Definitely not! Scooter Talk has no affiliation with any of the scooter companies. The site is totally independent and started by a fellow charger.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]