An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By arianna
Hi I have a mazda cx5 suv. I am new to this gig and am having trouble fitting scooters in my car. I put my back seats down so the trunk if very spacious but can only fit 8 in there safely. Does anyone have a good strategy to fit them in the car? I want to fit at least 14 in the back. Thanks!
By guisar
Welcome to the gig economy and extra money! :)

Lot's of chargers start loading their ride by putting scooters throught he passenger doords. Then move to the trunk. Each car is different and it'll take a bit to figure out the best way to load up ur ride.
By SKIPzophrenic
My current record is 24 birds, SAFELY SECURE INSIDE my Prius, rear view mostly unobstructed. No scooters in the front seats. Good luck!
By SKIPzophrenic
arianna wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:42 pm
Hi I have a mazda cx5 suv. I am new to this gig and am having trouble fitting scooters in my car. I put my back seats down so the trunk if very spacious but can only fit 8 in there safely. Does anyone have a good strategy to fit them in the car? I want to fit at least 14 in the back. Thanks!
Which scooter apps are you working? Lime/bird? Both?
By druinthor
@SKIPzophrenic Stacking the scooters like this must be destroying your interior. How do you prevent this from happening or are you now worried about it?
By SKIPzophrenic
Combination of the two. I installed a tarp long ago. I plan to buy seat covers and redo the interior myself eventually if necessary. I have a handful of friends in the area with loads of experience doing interiors. Not concerned, but overall the damage is minimal, and if I'd started with seat covers there'd be little to no damage. With the money I'm making I don't really care. Plus i can always dip into my trust fund and buy a new Prius anytime I need lol. Spoiled!!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]