An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Introduce yourself, meet people, be nice :)
By Nottinghaam
In the audio I am Kevin/Bill near the end, my comments did not make it into the written article”

“Over the past few days since the launch I have been all around the city collecting the scooters and talking with riders and interested persons. There has been a lot of excitement about the availability of the scooters and also a lot of questions about how the service works and what the rules of the road are.
I’ve seen some very reckless riding and also very cautious riding but everyone I’ve seen riding one of them has been absolutely enjoying it. ”
By kawfey
It looks like they rebalanced the nests this morning. Once there were 10 drops within 500ft of my apartment...now there are 9.

Looks like there are no more 4’s and all of Cherokee and Grand near TG Park is no longer served?
By Edmund
kawfey wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:42 am
It looks like they rebalanced the nests this morning. Once there were 10 drops within 500ft of my apartment...now there are 9.

Looks like there are no more 4’s and all of Cherokee and Grand near TG Park is no longer served?
They reshuffle the nests frequently in Atlanta too. For the longest time I had several nests within walking distance of my place. Then Bird took the nests away one morning and I'm left dropping them off with my car.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]