An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By IamPurple
I want to increase its heat tolerance of the motor with some FF (ferrofluid). Turns out the EFH-1 FF is not good enough because of its low flash point and the good stuff, Statorade, is very expensive (and comes in packages minimum 10ml, while I only need 3-5ml).

Do I have any alternatives? I know FF is also used in high end audio for voice coils, but I have a hard time finding anything for sale, let alone finding out their properties such as flash point. (Im in Europe, BTW, so shipping across the Atlantic is not going to be practical)

I have found some voice coil FF on Aliexpress, which is not actually much cheaper than Statorade, but it at least has free shipping and its in the amount I require (3ml), but, of course, I have no idea if its good enough or not.

If anyone knows where to find something decent or, perhaps, has a few ml left from their own projects and could ship some .. assuming you live reasonably close to me, which is unlikely because im in Latvia.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]