An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Risitas98
Aquaman wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:49 pm
I have flashed BLE/DASH to 1.1.0_FULL

Could connect without IOT-BOX but it didn't recognize anything.
When connecting with IOT-box in parallel, it didn't recognize the model but told me:
DRV 3.3.7
BMS 3.5.6

Where did you connect TTL-serial, did you hook it up in parallel with IOT-BOX?
In what order do you flash, DRV(ESC) and BMS?
I just get connection timed out if I try to flash any of the DRV(ESC) fw, And write length out of range if I try to flash the BMS :(

Any tips, Please?
There is a special key to unlock uart flashing on snsc 2.3
Idk how to find it but without that you can use it only with an arduino that emulate the gps board on the rental firmware.
Risitas98 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:27 pm
Aquaman wrote:

When connecting with IOT-box in parallel, it didn't recognize the model but told me:
DRV 3.3.7
BMS 3.5.6

I just get connection timed out if I try to flash any of the DRV(ESC) fw, And write length out of range if I try to flash the BMS :(

Any tips, Please?
Idk how to find it but without that you can use it only with an arduino that emulate the gps board on the rental firmware.
lol no special key for flashing the snsc 2,3 flash the battery through iap, then do the esc with st link then do the dash or change it and drive away, just read up more and stop spreading false informaton
By Risitas98
mrracerhacker wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:25 pm
Risitas98 wrote:
Aquaman wrote:

DRV 3.3.7
BMS 3.5.6

Any tips, Please?
lol no special key for flashing the snsc 2,3 flash the battery through iap, then do the esc with st link then do the dash or change it and drive away, just read up more and stop spreading false informaton
OK but some ppl said that bcz voi patched their motherboard bcz it was too easy to hack. So can you show the pins for the st link pls?
By mrracerhacker
Risitas98 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:51 am
mrracerhacker wrote:
Risitas98 wrote:

OK but some ppl said that bcz voi patched their motherboard bcz it was too easy to hack. So can you show the pins for the st link pls?
Image not my image but its there, can help you more on discord if you want my name there is mrracerhacker, but its the same as ninebot max g30 just follow that guide, can even show pics of my converted ones if you want to
By Risitas98
mrracerhacker wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:01 pm
Risitas98 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:51 am
mrracerhacker wrote:

Image not my image but its there, can help you more on discord if you want my name there is mrracerhacker, but its the same as ninebot max g30 just follow that guide, can even show pics of my converted ones if you want to
Thx can you give me your discord ID (with the 4 numbers that you forgot to add here)? I will flash my scooter 8 days later.
By Evren Y
Daif21 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:25 pm

The snsc 2.3 it has more similarities with esx than g30 max
The motor is a 350w aka gen2 with a drum brake.
The battery gets charged via the main board like the esx in the middle tube, where the g30 max has its own charging board and sits on the side of the battery.
The control board has also been placed in the middle tube and it looks a lot like the esx
I have tried to connect an esx dashboard but it shows error 10.
My best guess is that the wiring that connects to the dashboard is different.
Iam ordering an original g30 dashboard and will try to connect to it via Bluetooth.
I have also tried to bypass the bms but no luck either.
How can i remove that plate? I want to disconnect battery plug.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]