An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
I’m sorry I haven’t been on here in a while, my girlfriend passed away suddenly on the 30th just after her birthday on the 28th. I have obviously not even thought about scooters since then but I just remembered you were working on this for me and didn’t want you to think I flaked or something.

That’s great you got it printed and think it’s going to fit, it looks good! Nice job !
Do you want to let me know how much to pay and how ?

Thanks a lot, I appreciate the time you took to get this done.
365GUY wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:08 am
I’m sorry I haven’t been on here in a while, my girlfriend passed away suddenly on the 30th just after her birthday on the 28th. I have obviously not even thought about scooters since then but I just remembered you were working on this for me and didn’t want you to think I flaked or something.

That’s great you got it printed and think it’s going to fit, it looks good! Nice job !
Do you want to let me know how much to pay and how ?

Thanks a lot, I appreciate the time you took to get this done.

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend. :(
Grasshopper122 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:50 pm
Regarding the custom parts:I was wondering if these models might be made available to all, perhaps on myminifactory.com or thingiverse.com? Those look very promising.
I haven't decided yet. Lets see what happens with the set I sent to @365GUY
Grasshopper122 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:50 pm
Also I was curious about printing setup you used as well. Did you print them in PETG? ABS?
Amazon Basics PETG 30% infill, .2mm layer height 45mm/s print speed.
I saw on R2-bike that Extralite now makes and sells 3D-printed headset spacers. They're made from nylon and look easy and cheap to manufacture. I am reading these articles to get experience with 3D-printing.
I can’t comment on the quality yet but Shapeways has a bunch of various bike parts 3D printed. I have a custom out front mount on the way. Seems like a great application for odd pieces etc.
I just wanted to take a minute and express how much I appreciate you doing this. With my life getting kicked in the balls back then I don’t think I ever sent you any money. For that I’m very sorry, hopefully you kinda understand where my head was at during that time, sh*t for a long time actually. My girl was pretty much everything and was one of the coolest and most brilliant people I have ever known. We were together for about 5 years and have a million memories of some of the most epic moments in my life. My point is I literally joke fell apart and consumed as much drugs as possible to attempt to get some relief. Obviously that never helps and makes things worse but everyone needs to figure it out out for themselves.
So anyway I want to send you some cash for going out of your way to help me, I feel bad I didn’t ever follow up with you and send you any cash for your time.
Can you send me your address or Venmo info please?
Thanks again

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]