An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
What a opportunity that had to be to get a insider glimpse of a garage / storage facility let alone a inside look at the tools used. I thought about giving such a opportunity a run but figured it wouldn't be for the money it would of been for other motives so I passed the thought off. I have alot of scooters mostly all that I've pieced together from ones ripped In half or floating in a stream and im actually not even interested in the Scooters exactly as my interest is primarily hacking, manipulating, reusing, bypassing or just any sort of way to decode the Iot devices (internet of things?,(pay to ride gps box).
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 6:24 pm
What a opportunity that had to be to get a insider glimpse of a garage / storage facility let alone a inside look at the tools used. I thought about giving such a opportunity a run but figured it wouldn't be for the money it would of been for other motives so I passed the thought off. I have alot of scooters mostly all that I've pieced together from ones ripped In half or floating in a stream and im actually not even interested in the Scooters exactly as my interest is primarily hacking, manipulating, reusing, bypassing or just any sort of way to decode the Iot devices (internet of things?,(pay to ride gps box).
When they give u the chargers you have to go to pick them up from a Lime garage. then i told them i was interested in the mechanic job as well( i was not of coz) so they gave me a tour around the place.
I use a Raspberry Pi and OpenOCD to read/write to the flash on the Lime 2.5 (my ST-Link hasn't arrived yet)
The main 'chip' is a MKE02z64, it is part of the Kinetis KE02 family using a Cortex-M0+
There is a 5 pin plug (unused) coming from the controller, this is a SWD connection.

I would like to see the schematic for the controller if anyone has some laying about ;)
LiquidSky wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 5:43 pm
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 5:08 pm
What scheme sheet are you talking about?
Controller schematics(it includes pcb as well).

Also what is needed for direct connection to the he lime 2.5? St-link? Or is there a diy jig that can be assembled to connect directly to PC.

St-link is a must. prbbly there r some DIYs but i only saw these at lime garage/storage.
I have question about battery. It's 2.5 battery BMS. How can I use it to build my own configuration (also 10s3p)?
There is almost all as normal, like b1, b2...b8. But b9 is in other place and have 2 wires (b9+1 & b9+2). Maybe it's for connecting same wire but from other places?

I want to use this BMS to build my own. How can I connect it? Can anyone draw a simple plan?

Http://imgur.com/a/dDRJe1n
New scooters Hive by Freenow, Segway SN1 propably, with external bartery and of course without folding mechanism. Front Black box is a GPS or some motherboard controller ? In the previous version (2019y, green painting), the GPS was under the platform (in front of the rear wheel)

Hello.

Im using the chinese controller and one Step Down LM2596 to convert ~40V to 5V. This setup has worked well until today.

Everyday and for charge, i disconnect the battery from the Step Down circuit\controller with one XT60 connector. Normally, when i plug the XT60 one small spark occurs.. no big deal but today after that, i turned the stepdown ON and it worked only for 2 seconds.. then died.

I measured the battery voltage and it was ~39.9V.. its too much for this buck converter?

What could have caused this? The battery voltage is too close to the maximum of the LM2596? Or it died because of the Spark?!

UPDATE: Ok, i understood why this buck converter blowened.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]