An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Aquaman wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:48 am
thisisstan85 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:43 am
It has its own connection on the esc, not connected to anything else
Great pic :)
But the white "thing" is not in the right position right? It looks like it blocks one of the skrewholes? Is it mirrored both on X and Y axis?

I can't get a real grasp of how the lock mechanics work yet, how the electronic actuator releases the latch.
What color is the wires going to the lock and where is it hooked up to the EMC/BLDCC?
Third time's the charm.
Maybe you didn't catch that, was a lot of questions. :mrgreen:

Is it here? Am I right about the connectors? And what's the others connected to?

Haven't got the hatch open yet so I can't follow the wires... :roll: :(

How can I Flash the scooter ?

Is it Easiest with:
ST-Link-route:
ST-Link (or NXP nRF- dev-board, I flashed ES4 dash with back in the day :) )

Then I Flashed BLE555 to dashboard (with dev board) first, then flashed everything (ESC, internal/external BMS) via ESDownG
Or
IAP Ninebot route

Possible just with computer, usb-TTL and the IAP-software?
Would this thing work, is the scooter 5v-tolerable?
https://www.instructables.com/id/USB-to ... r-ESP8266/
Can you manage to just flash just dash with IAP?( I know BMS recommended.)
How do you flash ESC with IAP, can't seem to find that in any guide...
Hello I just have a few questions.
Once you have flashed the es4 dashboard with ble555 like in the old days
The next step is just to plug it to the max and then flash everything via esdowng right.
The files needed are the max bms and drv ? Or it's a 2.3 bms and firmware ?
then we can just plug the old 2.3 dash ? ☺
Thanks for the help !
By RzrBldSwe
Does anybody know what pins to connect to with the st-link or have a picture on the bms board with connections that has to be made to do it? I can upload a picture later of the bms board itself.

Edit:

By RzrBldSwe
I would like to enable the battery so that it works for another scooter projects, not ninebot max scoot. I dont have the dash and esc from the 2.3. But i got the idea of flashing the the bms firmware with the help of a oem ninebot max that i already own. Connecting the snsc 2.3 battery terminals and 4 pin bms wire to the oem max, and then try to flash the bms with bluetooth. Does it sound like it is possible?
By Risitas98
thisisstan85 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:15 pm
Aquaman wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:48 am
thisisstan85 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:43 am
It has its own connection on the esc, not connected to anything else
Great pic :)
But the white "thing" is not in the right position right? It looks like it blocks one of the skrewholes? Is it mirrored both on X and Y axis?

I can't get a real grasp of how the lock mechanics work yet, how the electronic actuator releases the latch.
What color is the wires going to the lock and where is it hooked up to the EMC/BLDCC?
Third time's the charm.
Maybe you didn't catch that, was a lot of questions. :mrgreen:

Is it here? Am I right about the connectors? And what's the others connected to?

Haven't got the hatch open yet so I can't follow the wires... :roll: :(

How can I Flash the scooter ?

Is it Easiest with:
ST-Link-route:
ST-Link (or NXP nRF- dev-board, I flashed ES4 dash with back in the day :) )

Then I Flashed BLE555 to dashboard (with dev board) first, then flashed everything (ESC, internal/external BMS) via ESDownG
Or
IAP Ninebot route

Possible just with computer, usb-TTL and the IAP-software?
Would this thing work, is the scooter 5v-tolerable?
https://www.instructables.com/id/USB-to ... r-ESP8266/
Can you manage to just flash just dash with IAP?( I know BMS recommended.)
How do you flash ESC with IAP, can't seem to find that in any guide...
I played around and managed to flash the esc and everything so that it works like regular ninebot now.
You can't flash it without having the iot box connected.
So did you used st link v2 or ninebot iap?
By Kawaï
You can’t flash it by ESx dashboard. First you have to flash the bms with iap by ioT port (you can only flash the bms like that ) then you have to stlink the esc and the dash by stlink (the max guid is ok). If you flash the esc before the bms, you can’t flash the bms anymore by iap, you will need to stlink too! But you have to know, the Esc from a 2.3 is completely different Than the esc from the max (esc4) so you will have error after the flash. You need to cook a CFW to avoid the errors
By Bug_meh
Kawaï wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:17 pm
You can’t flash it by ESx dashboard. First you have to flash the bms with iap by ioT port (you can only flash the bms like that ) then you have to stlink the esc and the dash by stlink (the max guid is ok). If you flash the esc before the bms, you can’t flash the bms anymore by iap, you will need to stlink too! But you have to know, the Esc from a 2.3 is completely different Than the esc from the max (esc4) so you will have error after the flash. You need to cook a CFW to avoid the errors
How do I st-link the ESC? I got a SNSC2.2 and as far as I know has the same ESC as a 2.3?! But I haven't found any guides that covers that.
Bug_meh wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:17 pm
Kawaï wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:17 pm
How do I st-link the ESC? I got a SNSC2.2 and as far as I know has the same ESC as a 2.3?! But I haven't found any guides that covers that.
there are 3 pads same as the normal g30 on the underside of the board, otherwise its the same as the guides
By Bug_meh
mrracerhacker wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:43 pm

there are 3 pads same as the normal g30 on the underside of the board, otherwise its the same as the guides
Ok! Found the three little suckers on the back. :geek: As I've learned the left square is GND? Is it just to try to connect the other two And if it doesn't work then just swap em?
And where do I plug in the 5v in the back?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]