An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.

By Bastholm
Just wanna let you guys know that the battery (i´m not a BMS geek or anything) is only working when using the scooter. Took one battery out and tried to use it with my ebike and it cut off power after 5 seconds. All the rental scooters have the same kind of BMS. So if you want to use the battery, you need to solder a new bms on

By funbag
Vitalii wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:44 pm
Today I sniffed CAN with this (https://canhacker.ru/product/can-hacker-3-2/) . Screenshot after connecting the battery and during charging . Unfortunately there is no log of the unlocked scooter . To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
Can you log the unlock scenario perhaps? I would say it's the most interesting part at the moment.

By Vitalii
There is progress with the development of the code . Now I can turn on the display, light, and wireless charging . The wheel is running, and the speed byte is found (you can increase the maximum speed ) . The main problem at the moment is blocking the battery under load . We continue our research
UgloBuglo, Peter Meter, Cordobas and 2 others liked this

By Cordobas
Posts LikeBB Avatar
Vitalii wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:44 am
There is progress with the development of the code . Now I can turn on the display, light, and wireless charging . The wheel is running, and the speed byte is found (you can increase the maximum speed ) . The main problem at the moment is blocking the battery under load . We continue our research
Good job !

By TECHNIKIAL
The lock of the battery compartment is controlled via a Serial connection. The pinout:
Red=3V
Orange=RX
Brown=TX
Grey=Ground
Unfortunately I'm not a Tier Ranger, so I cannot readout the Serial communication.
Last bumped by TECHNIKIAL on Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:40 am.

Torrent: Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpions Revenge[…]

[*] Controller ESC: After flashing the ESC I go[…]

Torrent: Have A Good Trip Adventures In Psychedel[…]

Flashing mine this weekend, Will let you guys know[…]