An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Jonny ponny
Hej,

Jag har fått hem en Voiager 1 scooter av Voi och ska göra om den till min egen.

Den saknar den dosan på styret som jag antar includerar Gps och något mer, läst denna tråd lite.

Ifall någon skulle kunna sammanfatta vad jag behöver göra eller köpa för att bygga om den istället för att jag behöver läsa alla 40 sidor chatt och förvirra bort mig

Har även tillgång till en Raspberry Pi, såg man kunde programmera den till scooten?

Tack för all info ni vet! :D
By Jonny ponny
Just got home a voiager 1 scooter that misses the box on the stering wheel (gps etc..)
All the cables connect exept a green and red one and i think they are for the missing part.
Anyone can help me or give some advise what to do or any parts i can order home to get it to work?
I already have a raspberry pi 3 that i can use to program the scooter if needed.. Thanks!
By lexfire
Hello @Jonny ponny

I never tried this scooter. I'm sorry, i cannot help you ! I really don't know this model to unlock it with code. If you are not finding any solution about this one. Put generic controler, like that, you are sure that the scooter will work. But, apparently, you need to bypass bms on this battery. But try without first !
By Jonny ponny
@lexfire

I know that every part works because i got it fresh new and have tested the battery already. I just need an solution for the 2 extra wires or if there is any way to boot it up.
Dont know what the missing part contains so i cant realy tell what to do..

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]