An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By DedX
Posts Avatar
as you can see in the subject i want to ask what for a model is that scooter?
i bought few days ago one from Circ (Flash) because it was non-functional anymore (i got few parts for replace on aliexpress) and now i want to know if it's possible to mod it to a personal scooter.
thanks!

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

(photo of the unknown model is from the internet because i'm not atm at home to make one.)

By Ozymandias
As far as i know, this scooter-model is exklusively made for flash/circ on their own Spec and Demand as one of the scooter-sharing companies. It seems therefore to me, this scooter-model is not based on any certain scootermodel currently available on the Enduser-Market like the Xiaomi M365 or the Ninebot ES2/4.
Im also interested in any Infos regarding this specific Scooter-Model, especially if this model can also purchased sometimes by End-User and which company build it....

By WaveRider
Hey Scooter noob here.
It may be one of these two scooters:
https://typhoonbike.en.alibaba.com/prod ... ooter.html

Made by: Shenzhen Typhoon Bicycle Co., Ltd.

I found that page by searching the company name from the Label on the under side of a Circ Scooter (which looks the same, but a bit more used/maybe an older revision) of the Scooter you posted. - I am also trying to find and buy one of those because they drive really smoothly, although the max speed seems only ~25 kmh. (Segway max is 29 kmh).

(Here are the images, click it for a few more basic shots of the scooter:

Here is the information I transcribed from the partially worn off and torn label:

* = Arbitrary amount of unreadable data
//BEGIN LABEL TRANSPOSED CONTENTS
*V1 (shame because this looks like a model number, it was torn off top left corner)
Nominal Power: 300W
Max Payload: 220 lbs (100 kg)
Max Speed: 14.9 mph (24km/h)
SN: B12TF190126143
Importer: LMTS HOLDINGS S.C.A
Address: 21, RUE Glesner 1630 Luxembourg-LUXEMBOURG
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Typhoon Bicycle Co., Ltd.
Address: Building C13, the First Industrial Park of Gonghe*
Shajing, Bao'an District, Shenzhen China
//END LABEL TRANSPOSED CONTENTS

If anyone knows where to buy just one of these internationally I would love to know!
Thanks!

By Risitas98
Posts LikeBB LikeBB
Hi is that possible to actually unlock the GPS module by dumping it and reflash a customized firmware? So we could unlock it without changing the whole control board. I have an st link v2. And if it's possible, what chip does it use?

Hi. My g30 controller looks diffrend. Its a origin[…]

TURNING VOI INTO PERSONAL SCOOTER

Somebody already saw the Voiager 3X? It looks like[…]

NineBot Max - Attempt

Update: I bought a new ESC (waited 3 months for i[…]

That’s your first post here ? Well wasn&rsqu[…]