An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By knynxy@gmail.com
Ok, not having looked at the internals personally in a while and with your diagram it makes sense now. So once you feed the proper voltage to the power button would the bike motor run beings that has been compromised?
By knynxy@gmail.com
Does anyone have any idea how to install the wheels Bluetooth speaker and disco lights on a scooter or just a way to wire the Bluetooth components with lightsto run by itself without the wheels bike?
By 323HW420
Not sure if the Bluetooth module will work on a scooter with 36volts. 48v positive - yellow, 5v positive (I use +5v from the throttle), negative - black.
By thisisstan85
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 6:16 pm
Does anyone have any idea how to install the wheels Bluetooth speaker and disco lights on a scooter or just a way to wire the Bluetooth components with lightsto run by itself without the wheels bike?
Follow the wiring of the power supply. Its the yellow white and black (i think) wires.

The module then supplies power to speaker, led and spe key and sends out bluetooth signal. 90% it can handle 48v but not 100%. Dont remember without looking.
By Moto2
lax-scoot wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:58 pm
now i’m looking for the bolt (folding lock / unlock mechanism) to make it foldable
did you ever get the bolt (folding lock / unlock mechanism) ?? if so where?

Thank you.
By joeyfreshwater
Teslaguy wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:25 am
These look like they have some updates. What are those brackets near the battery compartment?
it looks like they added a piece in order to conceal the gps

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]