An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
So we are kicking off the year 2020 why not reminisce on the few cool moments and creations we have painted and strut our proverbial stuff by showing off what we did custom paint- wise. I will be the first to contribute a few of the over 180 scooters I designed and custom painted for customers. Feel free anyone and everyone to post your custom work or multiples if you love it then share it with all!!! This tipis is not for those who wanna put others down this may be a slightly competitive subject but in the end There is NO WINNER cuz we all won by having something to be proud of so my only few rules are as follows; No criticism if you don’t like it don’t vote for it but if you do like it then let people know by all means. No putting people down or talking sh*t please this is just for good fun and last but not least post up don’t be shy if a 5 year old decided to paint them selves and roll around on a scooter and you have pictures then post it up who knows. Winner or most popular cited scooter get..... drumroll
Not a damn thing but the satisfaction of knowing they are bad assed and did a good paint job
Here’s a few to start and I will post more because I have a bunch to share!!!
WHEELZ SCOOTERS INC
San Jose, CA
ScooterScammy wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:21 pm
Here’s my Contribution (movie attached) https://www.instagram.com/p/B7jx28OlAJz ... eygg5o9ast
Great job you`ve done with the scooter. Congratulations.
This one is mine. I hope to make it like your. Could you explain me how made the connections on headlight and tail light ? :D

Best regards!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]